At Abdi Waluyo’s Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center, our renowned experts provide advanced treatment and care for adults who have inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), including Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Our care team offers a range of specialized services, including gastroenterology, surgery, nutrition, ostomy care, and psychosocial care in one dedicated space. We strive not only to make an accurate diagnosis and offer the most advanced treatment options, but also to care for the whole person.
We create a highly personalized, multidisciplinary care plan for you, including:
- Initial consultation
- Risk profile for possible effects on the course of your IBD or potential complications
- Dietary assessment by an IBD-specialized nutritionist
- Psychological support
- Review of current medications for compatibility with IBD
- Annual preventive health assessments
- Ongoing disease monitoring
Should you need to see our doctor, please book an appointment here .