A Better Patient Experience at a Lower Dose
GE Revolution CT Scanner captures the whole heart in a SINGLE BEAT with motion-free coronary images at any heart rate. It is designed to acquire high quality images using lower doses of radiation with accurate diagnosis that reveals detailed animated 4D models of organs in real time.
- One Beat acquisition for calcium scoring, coronary imaging or comprehensive cardiac assessment can be achieved with or without beta blockers.
- 512-slice CT system technology that provides excellent image quality and clinical capabilities through the convergence of coverage, spatial and temporal resolutions.
- Low-contrast detect-ability with 82% lower dose which is ideal for patients of all ages including pediatric imaging
- Equipped with Whisper Drive superior technology that helps reduce noise to minimize anxiety with powerful quiet, soft ambient lighting.
What do I need to know?
You will be asked to:
- Take off clothes and wear a hospital gown.
- Remove metal objects, such as a belt, jewelry, dentures, and eyeglasses, which could interfere with image results.
- You may be asked not to eat or drink for a few hours before your scan.
- Depending on what is examined, you may be instructed to consume a certain medication before the test, or injected a contrast dye intravenously.
After the procedure, you can return to normal activities. Sometimes you will be asked to wait for a short time to make sure that you are in good condition.