RS Abdi Waluyo’s Gamma Camera Myocardial Perfusion Imaging is a safe, non-invasive procedure using a small amount of radioactive material to create images of the internal organ of your body, in this case the heart.
Nuclear cardiology imaging tests provide information that helps the doctor to:
- Monitor blood flow to the heart and help detect atherosclerosis or coronary artery disease
- Identify the risk for a heart attack and determine the right cardiac treatment
- Evaluate your condition after the cardiac catheterization procedure
- Evaluate how well your heart is pumping, indicating cardiomyopathy, heart injury, or an infection
- Monitor the effects of chemotherapy or medications on your heart
- Determine the size and location of a heart attack